Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sedgwick

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.6 K Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3298]
Anyone have a diagram for Sedgwick 1920-24. 3 stops, single automatic push button, manual doors. Over head traction.

Thanks,

Jim



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jim
All I have is a Sedgwick microprocessor controller print installed in 1987. We have about 15 of these units for service. I also have a used controller we swapped out about 10 years ago. I havent looked at it in years but it was functioning fine when I put it in our attic! Send me your email if you think it will help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
JKH,

I think you will get a kick out of this one. The guy sent me a pick of the controller. Which I will post to this forum. I think what you have is probably a dumbwaiter. Do you know is Sedgwick is still in business.

Regards,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jim
That controller reminds me of some of the old frieght cars we have worked on in an industrial site. They were always good for a service call every 4-6 weeks. A gate smack out of track was a fork lift drivers break room dream!

All of these Sedgwicks are 2 stop residential traction lifts. They all have front and rear swing door entrances. Other then an occasional keys down the shaft they run well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry Christy...

I've only worked on 2 Sedgewicks. Both were 30 story dumbwatiers, relay controlled...PAIN IN THE A$$



   
ReplyQuote
(@Do the Dishes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jim:

You might try Quality Elevator Products 1-847-581-0085. They were selling the last of Sedgwicks parts from what I remember. I have an old print I can e-mail you if you want; I can't make out the date but it's worth a look-see. It's a 3ph. and the control circuit is the old style 110VAC.

David
_______________________________

It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Broke Sheave,

I'll take anything I can get.

Many Thanks,

Jim

PS: Please let me know if there is anything you need.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top