Elevator Forum

Schindler Miconic F...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Miconic F5

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.6 K Views
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11955]
I am in need of F5 escalator manual, parameter list and fault codes. If you can help shoot me a pm. thanks



   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
To elaborate F5 is the newest control board upgrade for Schindler 9300 series escalator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Come on, Not 1 Schindler guy out there willing to help a brother out?



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
go to pm



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can send you F3 error codes and prints if that helps.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Guedx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi brother could a anyone ould help me out
I have this 9300AE and I have a brake monitor failure related to a parameter set from factory (E8,E9 - P1730,P1731)
could you help me out



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top