Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Rotary

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,110 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7693]
Hey Group,

Anyone out there have a diagram for 1959 Rotary 2 Stop Passenger?

Thanks,

Jim

[email protected]



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your email Jim. I think this what your after?



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
uh, 🙂 could someone shoot one my way I got one of those that needs help, thanks.

Last edited by aquadag; 07/17/13 03:00 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@gs264)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a print for a 1958 3 stop if that would help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank You very much, I'm pretty well fixed for 3 stops still looking for that 2 stop. You need anything?

Regards,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top