Elevator Forum

Prints needed for a...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Prints needed for a wheelavator

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,648 Views
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31094]
Im needing prints for a national wheelavator . Destiny. Rope hydro



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PLC model?? Approximate year? What problem are you having or do you just need a print??



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If prints are available for this, I'm in desperate need for a set as well



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is my unit info
Attachments
20230331_114319.jpg (2.11 MB, 30 downloads)
20230331_120810.jpg (2.4 MB, 19 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me your email I think I have them



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
take a pic of the controller inside.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top