Elevator Forum

prints for otis hyd...
 
Notifications
Clear all

prints for otis hydro needed

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,294 Views
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15311]
otis hydro, power sliding car door, swing landing doors, car top inspection, 3 stops, xu,xd,nt,dw,d,gc,go,u,c,j,1c,2c,3c relays in controller, 208 supply, retiring cam is chain driven off of the door op linkage and pulls the chain to lift the retiring cam and lock the landing door when car door is closed. set/reset direction switches on rails with cam on car. thanks in advance.
Attachments
P_20151030_083216.jpg (1.75 MB, 100 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Need Wiring Diagram number from controller Tag. Tag may be on door that covered controller.



   
ReplyQuote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
i wish there was one. no controller data tag, no crosshead data tag with a sales number either.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Those older controllers like that had a Big swing door that closed over the relays. The tag could have been on that swing door.

Last edited by Rolly; 11/02/15 12:58 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yep. seen the tags a million times. when it wasn't where it was supposed to be. I started hunting in all sorts of weird places. nothing. that's why I named all of the relays in the controller. that's the only hints I had to give.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
looks like that is a 10-20 and 30 HOBL or HIBL. I'm gonna check for ya but I don't think I have it. maybe someone else will see this and recall having this type.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top