Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
31/05/2015 10:15 pm
Hi Group,
Looking for a diagram: Very old Otis
Car Switch
Slip Ring AC motor
Probably Type SS
Thanks
01/06/2015 10:13 am
Controller Data Tag info????
Topic starter
01/06/2015 9:33 pm
Hey Rolly,
Long Gone, I have requested some pics of the controller.
Jim
02/06/2015 10:37 am
Send me a PM of the pic or post it here.
Topic starter
30/06/2015 11:04 pm
Morning Rolly,
Finally got some pics of this guy...........
01/07/2015 5:45 pm
I have worked on quite a few of these but not any more. They tended to have track switches in the shaft.
02/07/2015 12:52 am
Cannot be a 6FD if its an AC Motor. They were DC. I could not Identify this unit without a tag or a Sales Number. If you can come up with a Sales Number, Usually on city inspection forms, I can maybe get it Identified. Sales number could be on Motor Tag too.
Last edited by Rolly; 07/01/15 05:01 PM.
Topic starter
02/07/2015 2:48 am
Hi Rolly,
This guy has an AC Motor with slip rings. As I recall 6fd was city dc
Jim
Topic starter
21/07/2015 8:08 am
Probably a 1SOS