Elevator Forum

Otis LRVF manual
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis LRVF manual

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,434 Views
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34634]
Does anybody out there happen to have an LRVF manual? I've been told its basically the same as the 211. I recently had a mechanic trip a plank switch while he was doing maintenance, and long story short somehow the elevator ended up stuck on phase 1 fire service. Ive been unable to reset it manually or with a hard RAM reset. I've got a laptop with the service tool on it, but it would really help to have the controller manual to real through. If anyone could share one it would be much appreciated!



   
Quote
(@Jankemech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you clear all faults before resetting



   
ReplyQuote
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was under the impression that the BAT RAM reset sequence cleared any shutdown codes that were stored. Is there another way that I should be clearing the faults?

The next thing I was going to try was to see if I could set my OCSS parameters to disable fire service (possibly through EFS and EFS-CK), and then turn it back to NYC code and see if I returned to normal. I’m not sure if that would be possible since I don’t see “no fire service” as a parameter option.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jankemech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got an email I'll send what I have



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top