Elevator Forum

Otis LRV or LRS ref...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis LRV or LRS reference prints

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,754 Views
 west
(@west)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11150]
Hello,

really need a set of LRV prints. Anybody got some? I am working on a two stop.

Thanks,

West



   
Quote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
pm me your email, do you have the wiring diagram number that is on the controller? send that to me if you want the correct print, lrv-lrs had a lot of different prints, have to be careful with a generic print, as the input and output terminals, are not always the same.



   
ReplyQuote
 west
(@west)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi!

Thank you so much for the reply. I have the contract number? All I am doing is bypassing a final limit for the over pressure test.

Thanks again for the reply

::)



   
ReplyQuote
(@fredrodny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Controller: Otis LRV II 2500 Anyone have prints ??



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top