Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/04/2023 2:56 am
Hi all,
First time posting. I have an ancient freight car here in chicago with illegible prints. Nothing in the archives at unitech. I would be eternally grateful if anyone can share a copy of prints for one of these dinosaurs.
Keeps getting stuck at 1st floor. Put in a car call and you can hear K contact and AA/BB contacts chattering. But it ends there. I can only get it back in service by moving car from inspection station that was added in recent years.
ANY CLEAN PRINTS MIGHT BE HELPFUL.
Thanks ya'll!
27/04/2023 9:04 pm
This 6FD is a car switch. Hope it helps.the original host/forums/tmp/1439.jpeg
27/04/2023 9:16 pm
A better view.
Last edited by john jay; 04/27/23 01:26 PM.
16/05/2023 3:25 am
Found A better version. 6FDB Single PB controller
Topic starter
22/06/2023 1:53 am
Hey buddy. Thanks! These are not the prints i need, but they may help me to identify switches and circuits in my system. Really appreciate the response. If anyone else has something that might help, please send it along.