Elevator Forum

need prints mph1 or...
 
Notifications
Clear all

need prints mph1 or 2?

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,014 Views
(@billvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4433]
don't know which it is has no markings/ job # on it i would think it was a MPH2 because it was installed in 1995 by millar and i think mph1 was more 80's maybe?. i would like to get a set of prints if anyone has some they could email me, its a 5 stop hydro front open only with fire service. the fire service is what is the problem it will not work from the keyswitch and i am being told the keyswitch is good? but no prints on the job. I could have the boss bill the customer for a new set of prints but this is one of the "good" customer we all like, never has a problem breaking out the checkbook any time i tell him is needs somtihing. even this time, had no issue for paying for a team to come in on time and matieral to troubleshoot this issue but if i can find a set of prints close. thanks in advance



   
Quote
 keng
(@keng)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Promma. What info do you want to swap?

Keng



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can probably help, drop me a line at [email protected]

Work Safe All



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Billvator
I posted a response to your other string "MPH1 or MPH2". Was it helpful?



   
ReplyQuote
(@scottsr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
John, I have mph11 prints. 1988 with manual. need Energy hydro prints with retiring cam. Do you have any thing? Scott sr.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll look today when I get back.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top