Elevator Forum

Montgomery Prints N...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Montgomery Prints Needed

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,208 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6730]
Hello all,
I am in need of some prints for a late 50s Montgomery 2 speed ac traction with swing doors. I belive it is sigle button automatic operation. I will try and post a pic of the controller.

Thanks

ABE



   
Quote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ABE,

Send me a pic [email protected]

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry saw the pic, I'll see what I have tomorrow AM cuz "It's Miller Time"

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
More have a selector?



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, it has one of those sweet star wheel selectors. Also its a front and rear with tourqe motor retiring cams.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top