Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miconic GX

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,578 Views
(@scampbell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22895]
Does anyone have a copy of Schindler Miconic GX prints for a 400A elevator on hand they could share? PM me or e-mail if you do.

Thanks.



   
Quote
(@scampbell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On that note, I have some Miconic MX-GC prints. I think the MX-GC controller is not used in USA but is also used for similar MRL elevators (5300 series).

One thing I found interesting is that it looks like the MX-GC has DC 24V 'options' power supply(s) which gets a feed from the car lights main see below. Is this also the same configuration for the GX, or is a separate 120V feed run in US configuration to power the options supplies?

640w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" /> 640w" sizes="(max-width: 760px) 100vw, 760px" width="640" height="509" alt="" decoding="async" loading="eager" fetchpriority="high" />
free ebay image hosting

Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top