Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/08/2015 5:16 am
Hello everybody i'm new here, i'm looking for prints and information about TMS + V3F80 Drive. I'm from South America (Venezuela) and can't find any information.
27/08/2015 2:36 pm
Will look, I may have something as I worked on these in Mexico City a few years back. If I remember correctly it uses one or more of the same boards as KONE SCD DC Drive. (A6) Board for Control. PM me your email and if I have it will send you what I have.
27/08/2015 2:44 pm
I do have 3 commissioning instructions for these. Total size is about 7.5mb. Make sure your email will accept that much.
19/10/2015 2:34 pm
Dear friends, I can offer electronic cards to control KONE TMS 600, these electronic cards are used. These lifts were modernized, so I can offer all the cards, if anyone is interested can contact me at my email. These elevators are of a speed of 1.75 m / s.
I am in the city of Panama.
[email protected] or [email protected]
I am in the city of Panama.
[email protected] or [email protected]
My name is Pedro
Regards
20/10/2015 10:27 am
Pedro
You would do better to list the Part Numbers on the plug in end of each card for the 350 fpm Job. CPU rack and Drive Boards.
You would do better to list the Part Numbers on the plug in end of each card for the 350 fpm Job. CPU rack and Drive Boards.
22/10/2015 2:47 pm
Dear Rolly, friend, if you like you can write to my email that you indicated below.
my name is Angel R�os
regards
12/05/2016 10:11 am
guys I just started to work with the TMS 600 with DC Gearless Machines.
Does any one has the manuals for troubleshooting ?
Does any one has the manuals for troubleshooting ?
12/05/2016 10:13 am
TMS 600 SCD
13/05/2016 10:53 am
NYTECH PM me an email can send you what you need! I was Kone Tech support for this product.
03/03/2020 1:55 pm
Good day Rolly
I have kone TMS600+v3f80 not working and I haven't any decoment ,If you could send to me any decoment maby will help.
Thanks,
I have kone TMS600+v3f80 not working and I haven't any decoment ,If you could send to me any decoment maby will help.
Thanks,