Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/11/2012 12:33 am
Hi Group,
Really need a Service Manual for Kone Eco Space Service Manual.
Thanks,
Jim Collett [email protected]
05/12/2012 4:23 pm
wow must be complex!!!...need a service manual FOR the service manual...LOL
05/02/2013 1:41 am
They are keeping them top secret ..I could use one also ..the co.takes a job on without even prints or code sheets..
07/02/2013 5:05 am
What exctly are you looking for? Straight-line, error codes, user interface menu.......how they stack rails? Their books are rather large and generally the owner was given manuals.
20/02/2013 11:49 pm
Found out that the kone guys like to keep a lot of stuff secret, even from their agents, done sends engineers to do final commissioning and don't like others looking over their shoulder. Good luck
Topic starter
16/03/2013 5:30 am
Thanks You Guys,
Was able to get what I needed.
"Stack Rails" You have to be kidding. Think the last rail I stacked was Maple.
Work Safe All.......................
16/04/2013 8:34 am
Jim, do you have a Monarch print? Two stop traction out of North Carolina.