Elevator Forum

HELP!!!!!! Serge is...
 
Notifications
Clear all

HELP!!!!!! Serge issues

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,279 Views
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7569]
PLO need prints for a 1984 vintage serge controller, and also a relay and switch legend.
I have a dwg no. 6.02.01 on one page of legend. Thanks a million. Peace



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Serge was bought out by Fujitech. Last I checked you could purchase the prints from Fujitech America.

http://www.fujitecamerica.com/

And if I remember correctly this was in the time when Serge owned a diode factory...LOL..

AND a 12VDC ice cube can be plugged into a socket next to a 120VAC relay. Read the labels on the relays before you swap...

Good luck..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You remember correctly, diodes a plenty on controller. Thanks ill check Fujitec....



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what version, relay logic, newer plc, or the older series one plc. i have a few prints of each. pm me also what kind of drives do they have.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top