Elevator Forum

Garaventa Genesis -...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Garaventa Genesis - Schematics Screw drive

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,556 Views
(@sterelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10090]
Hi there everyone One of my co-workers has been working on a Garaventa Genesis Screw Drive enclosed shaft DOM:2004 hoping someone may have a set of schematics for this? (I do have hydro schematics just not screw) Any help would be greatly appreciated!



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Garaventa should supply you with the schematics. If not give your email and I will send you what I have.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sterelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My E-mail is [email protected] thanks in advance for taking the time to help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@sterelevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks so much to whoever sent me the prints I really appreciate it!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top