Elevator Forum

Dover solid state p...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover solid state prints

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
35.5 K Views
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When I said every time the door wouldn't close, I meant every time that wasn't caused by a discernible problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The owner of the building tell me sometime between 30 min.and 2hours after the elevator parks at 1st floor it went up to the 2nd ans is stuck there. Cd, Lu, F1, Ohs, S relays pulsing. He check the door and now is closed. Johnny I already place the cap between 24d and Pc.Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok guys I find the problem , zener diode of call 2U when gets hot trigger that call and the elevator stuck there.Thank you very much to the people who helped me out there! Thank you all.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Garmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Measure the voltage between PC and 24D. It should be close to 24 VDC. If 21 or below add capacitor to PC-24D to stabilize voltage and cards will work properly.



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
maybe i have prints send your mail



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrhappy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sounds like vicosity control.
valve needs to be sized



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top