Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/05/2016 8:24 am
I'm having trouble with an original Dover Home Lift elevator and would love to have some prints. The data plate has the following:
Type: 61844-3
No: H-5276
https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/c0...r=1463615811000
https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/c0...r=1463615808000
I'd appreciate any help you can provide, or for pointing me in the right direction. This was installed sometime around 1962-64.
The problem is noted in the technical section. Thanks!
Last edited by A Dopo; 05/19/16 12:28 AM.
Topic starter
19/05/2016 8:41 am
https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/c0...r=1463601351000
One might wonder what type of house had an elevator in the early 60s. This is a very original work done by Alfred Browning Parker, so I think it would be good to keep it running and original, even the fake bleached wood like that was found in the Bertram Sport fishers of the day. Above is a link to an annual event we have coming up in a few weeks.