Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dmc1 prints

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,490 Views
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12044]
Anyone have a set of dmc 1 prints. Every one we service the prints are always Mia. I've got dmc and door fast but would like to have a set of prints for troubleshooting and pressure test when the other tech has the laptop. Is it g24 to tdl to put a dmc I on stop ring ?



   
Quote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good Morning,

I have been providing diagrams and manuals for the elevator industry for 15 years. If your interested contact me at [email protected]

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nothing against Jim, just do not pay for a set of these prints. If you need one pm me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry didn't want to give the wrong impression. If an IUEC guy comes to to me for diagrams to get him out of trouble he has them. I feel that if your boss wants you to work on this stuff he should supply the information so you can do your job and he can make a profit.

Work Safe All



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I agree Jim we should have them especially with the amount of dmc1's we have out there. But we know how it goes. We'll you have a laptop you don't need prints. I'd rather have both. I appreciate all the helpful info on this site. You guys are awesome



   
ReplyQuote
(@lifer65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Many techs are left hanging out to
Dry by their lazy supers, they have no real access to help or prints in many cases and they care enough to take pride in their job when most of the industry pride is being bread out by corporate greed. Thank you to all who help,and share in this forum. Jim's fees are worth every penny when your drowning. You guys are the best...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top