Elevator Forum

Concord Infinity Ho...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Concord Infinity Home Elevator Schematics

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,983 Views
(@Perma Tronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35890]
I have a Concord Infinity home elevator. It is a hydraulic unit, installed in 2004. I am in need of a set of schematics. The elevator went down and with all the checks that we can accomplish without prints have been done. Does anyone have a set of prints? I had the owner call Savaria to purchase a set of prints and they will not sell them to the owner. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and have a safe day.



   
Quote
(@MrGrinch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Text me 8502090584



   
ReplyQuote
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any luck? If not, PM me

Last edited by RyeGuy; 12/03/23 03:38 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top