Elevator Forum

Cheney HANDiLiFT
 
Notifications
Clear all

Cheney HANDiLiFT

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,404 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11408]
I just went and fixed a 3 stop Cheney HANDiLiFT with electric door strikes. One of the micro switches was sticking. But, there is no prints on the job.

Any chance someone could provide me with a print?
WD 1806-HL



   
Quote
(@EricA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you are still looking I have a print for a 3-stop Cheney HandiLift from the late 80's. Can scan and attach or email as you wish.



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
[email protected]
Thank you Sir!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks [email protected] I have a new potential customer if I can find a print for this thing...any thing you has is better than the nothing I have...be safe!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@EricA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry was not on the forum for a bit but will get the print up tomorrow for you via your email. Need to scan on a larger scanner than I have at home since it is a two-page print.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EricA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've sent the prints I have to your email this morning.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EricA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
OK -got my HandiLift problem solved here thanks to the motor schematic I got from Baldor.... sometimes the obvious is not so obvious! The last problem was the thermal breaker on the motor had tripped. The reset button is in a difficult to reach spot and it was not clear from visual inspection it had tripped. A firm push and the whole thing is back to working.



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks Eric!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top