Elevator Forum

Another one bites t...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Another one bites the dust

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,814 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2532]
Any of you lucky guys have diagrams for Roseberg gone but not forgotten from Wisconsin maybe?



   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Never heard of it!



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It's Actually Rosenburg........



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hydraulic or traction? And what type of control?



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
4 stop traction, all I know at this time I'll get more info

Thanks,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
How bout 4+ Stop 1SP ac



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are some still running in my area I will check in the archives.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks ABE



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well I found a few Rosenburg Hydro Prints in the file but as for traction prints all the Rosenburgs I came across used CJ Anderson supplied controllers. Do you know if your elevator has a CJ Anderson control? I do have some 50s-60s vintage CJ Anderson stuff in the file.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks I'm waiting for a pic of the controller. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did shoot this guy a CJA 5Stop AC vintage 1970s might work for him. Time will tell.

You mentioned you had archives, any chance I could add your Rosenberg and maybe other stuff to my data base of over 30,000 sheets of information in exchange for access to anything thing I have. Just a thought.

Jim
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top