Elevator Forum

Access Industries P...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Access Industries Porchlift

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.8 K Views
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8905]
Hello all. I need a print for a Concord Porchlift. The only paperwork on the job is a controller layout. The unit is marked Concord and the controller layout sheet is from Access industries. It looks to be about 10 - 15 years old. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Dan



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Concord and Access Industries were two different companies. Access was bought by Thyssen and Concord was bought by Savaria. It can only be one or the other. Pictures would help identify it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
After searching the web I would tend to agree with you ABE, but the unit is marked both Concord and Porchlift and the paperwork on site is from Access Industries. I will take a picture of the unit and controller in the next couple of days. Thanks for the reply, Dan



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have alot of prints and info on several of Access Industires lifts. Send me a picture of the controller of a model number.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Here's a link to pics. http://postimg.org/gallery/ujj7xli/ The capacity tag may have been added.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
From the pictures I can definitely say that is a Access lift. I think your right about somebody simply adding a Concord capacity plate. To get the prints you should be able to simply call TK Access with the serial number and they can email you the prints. If you don't have any luck with TK let me know as I am pretty sure I can find something that will match that model.



   
ReplyQuote
(@GearJammer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep...looking at that controller...its an Access Porchlift. Those plugs at the bottom give it away too. There should be some jumper plugs attached that will circumvent the belt monitors, etc.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply ABE. I have not had any luck contacting Access. I have heard that TKE closed Access but I'm not certain. Any info you could supply would be great. Thanks,Dan



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The problem with the unit was a belt monitor. The limit switch arm was on the other side of the actuator. With the unit at the bottom it took a while to figure it out without a print. Thankfully I had the controller layout and jumped the belt monitor input.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top