Elevator Forum

1930 Heller Tractio...
 
Notifications
Clear all

1930 Heller Traction

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
19.7 K Views
(@classic_chevy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8522]
Anyone on Earth have prints for this elevator.... Help....Pause....Anyone...



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What kind of operation? Single or 2 speed ac? Constant pressure pushbutton?

Also is this elevator also located in Southern Califorina? because the S. Heller elevator company I know was based in Milwaukee WI and it would be very interesting as I never heard of one being istalled outside of the Midwest.



   
ReplyQuote
(@classic_chevy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Single speed AC calls latch stops on the brake. Yes SoCal installation. Only one I've seen in town.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think Heller might have used Keystone controllers. Big black thing with tons of fused and sometimes a screen on the controller?

If you post a pic I might be able to help.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will see what I can come up with. There are still a number of old Hellers running in my area but they were bought by Westinghouse in the late 50s I belive so the Milwaukee Schinlder office might have so records if you can't find anything anywhere else.



   
ReplyQuote
(@classic_chevy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
*(image not available in this archive)*



   
ReplyQuote
(@classic_chevy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
(@classic_chevy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I found a print that might be close if you would like to pm me your email address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ABE Any chance you could send one to me so I can add it to my library?

Thanks

[emailΒ protected]



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just sent it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cja controller. Mosinee paper mill in Mosinee Wis has the same controller. Might want to contact them



   
ReplyQuote
(@radar)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The mosinee unit uses 12" cast iron cams for floor stops up and down the unit was replaced w/a material lift...if you need prints,I have a set,but they are not in perfect condition



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where do you hook your service tool? 😆

I think the proper name for the relays is "Rat Killers"or I have heard them called "Pigeon Killers" and "Bat Killers" depending on which part of the country they were installed in and the various flora and fauna unique to those enviornmnents. 😁

Last edited by Broke_Sheave; 01/12/14 02:05 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top