Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Push button

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,908 Views
(@frankyboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3704]
Push button

Hello Anybody know where I could find this type of push button ?
Thanks


   
Quote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What type of elevator did you pull this from? It almost looks like something Innovation was putting out for a while. Is this for a Bar Button or standard button? Try sending this pic to the folks at Innovation. Good Luck!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@frankyboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Good morning
It was install in a old Kone / Montgomery elevator but not sure this was the original button ?
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@fateinc2005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's a 220 series button kone/ montgomery there junk foam wears out button no longer works you can take the foam off and glue two little washers in place of foam there available from Kone spares



   
ReplyQuote
(@fateinc2005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I tried to edit new ones are available from kone spares or Adams .Its such a waste to use the foam when the buttons really never go bad foam just wears out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@frankyboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You are exactly correct the push button still good just the foam wear out .
I did the same thing I glue a pieces of plastic on top of the push button .
But I still need to order some , I have some that not working after receiving rain .
Thanks I will look again in Kone Spare .



   
ReplyQuote
(@vince90605)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i guess im cheap i usually fold up a piece of paper out of my pocket pad and install it in the button been good for about 3 years now.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Adams told me they wanted $750 for this button board!

Kone spares wants $75, still expensive!

Worth about a nickle.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top