Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis Gen 2

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10 K Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#572]
Otis Gen 2

Some GEN 2 Drive Pics.


   
Quote
(@Kenny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are those photos of rubber bands? Serpentine belts? Surely not photos from the elevator industry.
When these are replaced will it be considered a mod, remod, or demod? Maybe just putting a real elevator in its place.
The big O might consider drug testing the R&D department.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You would think by looking at them that who ever designed this system was smoking something, but people that I talk to says it works pretty good. They seem as though they could be cut easily with a pair of heavy duty shears. I guess when the first 6850 Selector was introduced people thought that would never work either. Maybe their on to something (or on something) over there at the Big O.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was a bit apprehensive when we put our first ones in DFW-after I adjusted a couple of them I found them to be pretty good units. The only thing I dont like is the remote governor-other than that they are pretty solid



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top