Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
31/01/2012 10:21 am
LTI Door Operator
Does anyone have any information on these LTI door operators? They are installed on a Schindler car using a 330A controller.
01/02/2012 6:36 pm
dont you have to have the wireless tool to communicate with them!!!...bloody horrible things as far as my limited knowledge is concerned although not as bad as the Thyssen F9 operator (which I do have more experience with)!!!!
Last edited by kiwinightstalker; 02/01/12 10:40 AM.
01/02/2012 11:06 pm
The tool to interface with the operator is available through Adams Elevator to the owner. If you convince him to buy it it will work on all LTI's.
02/02/2012 1:57 am
OOPS................ My bad finally got the pic. That operator is replaceable by ordering off the G.O. # from Schindler, Holland. They will pre-program it and send it out, no core charge ( just a paperweight I guess)
I thoiught you ment the QKS-16. Again my bad.
08/02/2012 9:00 am
what info are you looking for on this operator