Elevator Forum

Last Armor Passenge...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Last Armor Passenger Elevator Controller

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,373 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3132]
Last Armor Passenger Elevator Controller

Here's the last Armor passenger controller getting craned down on Sunday. I'm so glad to see it go.


   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
At first, I thought someone was throwing it off the rooftop!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know a few of the old Amour hands still around, that love that stuff. When the few that are left retire, you can almost bet a mod is in the immedieate future.

The problem with this stuff and a lot of stuff of this vintage, is that the people that REALLY knew it are dead or retired.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Vic, I did think of throwing it off the roof a couple of times. This particular controller was the Bitch of the Bunch. It was really windy on Sunday when we were craning and that controller was swinging and spinning like crazy. I'm just glad everything went smooth with no issues.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top