Elevator Forum

Know ya haven't see...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Know ya haven't seen one of these

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,980 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4157]
Know ya haven't seen one of these

On the rocks in the New York area.


   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is indeed a pigeon killer!!



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think those are terminals across the top. Wires attach from the back side. I don't suppose thats a 1sob?



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Probably so, on the terminals at the top of the controller. Not a 1SOB, though. Will have more information later. Pat over at the Elevator Museum is trying to add this controller to his collection.

Work Safe All,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I saw one of those in working condition,that is if it's what I think it is.
We had to have the contacts made for it.

Was it a carswitch Otis, don't ask me what controller,cause we have a freight still in use here.

It had a motor to operate the switches.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top