Elevator Forum

Inclinator Problem
 
Notifications
Clear all

Inclinator Problem

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.2 K Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#415]
Inclinator Problem

I keep having a problem with this inclinator slamming into the pit or into the overhead intermittently. I have run it non-stop for hours and it runs perfect. Of course, when I leave it comes back failed a few hours later. Any ideas that might shed some light on this issue?


   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Its been a long while since Ive worked on an Inclinator. They were all relay logic based ☹️ Is the car shifting and not hitting the slowdowns? It will have directionals and fixed mechanical slowdowns-these should prevent it from pitting or toping out, unless the car is shifting away from them due to slop in the rails.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The car is solid to the rails and the limit switches read out good. It's only got a capacity of 450 LBS and I've tested with and without weight in the car. I can't seem to find the connection that's causing it to do it both at the top and bottom intermittently.



   
ReplyQuote
 SCW
(@SCW)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
THE BRAKE SOLENOID IS MORE THAN LIKELY STICKING , ROTATE THE PLUNGER 180 DEGREES OR REPLACE IT .



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top