Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/06/2012 8:59 pm
Guide sheave roller
Hello
I"m looking for these rollers
One in the front of the rail and 2 on each side ?
they are the guide roller for the sheave on a hyfraulic elevator BUCHER .
Thanks
I"m looking for these rollers
One in the front of the rail and 2 on each side ?
they are the guide roller for the sheave on a hyfraulic elevator BUCHER .
Thanks
07/06/2012 1:52 am
Frankyboy
Here is a number to try. It's been awhile since I used it. But he was butchers guy for the states.
Here is a number to try. It's been awhile since I used it. But he was butchers guy for the states.
(201)703-8384
(616)458-1306
07/06/2012 2:05 am
Frankyboy
Sorry this is a good number.
Jerry Reed @ (262)857-3900
Sorry this is a good number.
Jerry Reed @ (262)857-3900