Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/05/2015 9:33 am
Desk Top Orginizer
I cobbled this thing up to build my WizBang relay testers.
Thought it's a pretty cool set-up. Wife says after you take out the trash why don't you sell those things. So here's the deal. I want to try marketing these things but need a couple of examples with different set-ups. So if any of you guys are doing projects at home and need a custom organizer for the exact thing you do. Please contact me and I'll build one for nothing (free) so I can have some examples and testimonials to show on a web page. Check out the attachments to give an idea of the basic set-up. Would like to build a different set-up. Only going to do 2 of these. Yes free, no not $19.95 and no additional unit for just shipping and handling. So if interested please contact me at [email protected]
Thought it's a pretty cool set-up. Wife says after you take out the trash why don't you sell those things. So here's the deal. I want to try marketing these things but need a couple of examples with different set-ups. So if any of you guys are doing projects at home and need a custom organizer for the exact thing you do. Please contact me and I'll build one for nothing (free) so I can have some examples and testimonials to show on a web page. Check out the attachments to give an idea of the basic set-up. Would like to build a different set-up. Only going to do 2 of these. Yes free, no not $19.95 and no additional unit for just shipping and handling. So if interested please contact me at [email protected]
Work Safe All,
Jim
14/05/2015 9:27 am
Cool!!
Topic starter
18/05/2015 8:00 am
Hey Thanks You Guys,
Have my two requests and "That's All Folks"
22/07/2015 7:35 am
Does anyone have any advice for repacking a dover ivo inverted jack. I've done inverted Schindler ' s but this seems like it will be a little more involved.