Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/09/2012 11:38 pm
Another Mystery
Alive and not so well in Seattle. It's traction with a Allen Bradly drive.
Thanks Group
22/09/2012 1:11 am
The only company that I know of that used AB drives were Montgomery. What kind of A/B drive? 6010? AC? DC?
22/09/2012 11:38 am
I have also seen CJ Anderson use some very early Allen Bradley Drives as well.
22/09/2012 8:45 pm
this looks like a 3ph ac stepped/timed ac drive. slow speed start (via start tranny) then step out resistor banks to d.o.l full speed to single speed motor with either star or delta internal connection.
am i right?(never seen this type before)
23/09/2012 4:40 am
Originally Posted By: uppo72
this looks like a 3ph ac stepped/timed ac drive. slow speed start (via start tranny) then step out resistor banks to d.o.l full speed to single speed motor with either star or delta internal connection.
am i right?(never seen this type before)
I think you're right Uppo. Finally looked at the schematic, which I didn't even see the 1st time...DOH!!LOL..
Topic starter
23/09/2012 11:29 pm
Anyone have a idea who built this thing?
07/10/2012 12:44 am
Did Esco install traction controllers? i have esco hydros that look similar.
08/10/2012 1:14 am
Esco did install some tractions for awhile-on some they used FS Payne machines and FS Payne relay logic controllers