Elevator Forum

Another Mystery
 
Notifications
Clear all

Another Mystery

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,269 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18152]
Another Mystery

Alive with one foot in the grave in NC

Jim



   
Quote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've got one of those... Southeastern, and if that is one foot in the grave mine has both. That looks pretty clean. Hate the valves.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I used to have two of those, Southeastern for sure. Western Elevator installed them in Seattle.

Last edited by NewMech; 09/27/16 12:29 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks You Guys



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you need the prints, I have a few



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would like some prints please. I will PM you. Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it still has the original valve, the valve REALLY needs to be replaced. The "unloader" portion of the valve can be dangerous.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent the prints to you guys.

E311, what is the issue with the unloader valve? We have a few of these that are still running. If there is the slightest issue with the valve we go ahead and put the EECO power unit on it. I have not heard of this situation with the unloader valve.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jim,
United put many of these controllers in. All I have left is a two stop. We too have had issues with the valve. We've recommended a full mod. But the unit runs with a limited amount of service calls. So they are not likely to do the work anytime soon!



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Almost looks like one I replaced all the relays with new style, it was in a church in Raleigh. Also still have at least one that I can think off. Are you having problems, or just showing age? I've worked on various ones like that in depth.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top