Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Abe

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,236 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13668]
Abe

Abe,
I remembered you picked out my 2012 F250 work truck. I thought I would share a picture of my new work truck. It's a 2014 F 150 it's definitely more comfortable. There's a little compartment under the back seat and a cover over the bed that locks. Looks like a plastic putty knife could pry it open. I'm thinking of finding a something like a weatherguard lock box. I'll work it out somehow...


   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thats funny, my company truck is also a white f150 extended cab 4X4, except mine is a 2013 and not quite as fancy(basic XLT) I even have a similar hard fold-able tonneau cover.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Apparently I'm in better standing then I thought!
Who knew?



   
ReplyQuote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
can I come and work for you..all we get is a shitty modified Ford Focus that can only carry 120kgs (about 260lbs for our US guys)of gear ....someone (from management with NO practical experience)thought they would be a good idea (ie CHEAP.

Last edited by kiwinightstalker; 03/16/15 11:34 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Here I thoght it was bad driving a mini van.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ford F-350 dualie here. Truck boxes for a bed,tommy gate lift, 5000 lbs test weights. Need to blow up someone's email to get an extended cab though. My boards do not agree with knap boxes not being water resistant.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Now there's a beast. You know what they say about the size of a elevator mans truck?

Big truck,

BIG WRENCHES!



   
ReplyQuote
(@pdq1600)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
2012 dodge Dakota with a cap and so much in the back that my headlights shine into the sky! sounds like we r upgrading to Nissan frontiers soon.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I use to load up the truck in that fashion too. Most of it was only use once a year if that. Over the years I've trimmed down what I carry. And thank you to who ever created the .pdf! Now I laugh when I see a catalog in a truck.

Is the frontier the larger of nissans trucks? After you have settled in the truck, let me know when the mobile movie premier lights are shinning

Thanks for posting.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top