Elevator Forum

AB See Elevator Cal...
 
Notifications
Clear all

AB See Elevator Call station

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,247 Views
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6393]
AB See Elevator Call station

This is one of my favorite pieces.
Last edited by dieselducy; 03/24/13 04:02 AM.


   
Quote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is a cool hall station. You can't help but to appreciate the craftsmanship that went into the old stuff. I wish I had room to keep more stuff that I've pulled off jobs over the years. I'm sure some day they will be worth a fortune both monetary and sentimentally.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
i LOVE parts from historic conveyances. I will post some more photos soon. not really vintage, but just got a Dover Type M call station and an Epco Flushline call station..



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cool PB Station,

I know someone that would really be interested in you station. He is the grandson of ABSEE, He is trying to collect anything and everything regarding his Grandfathers company, I am now restoring some ABSEE diagrams for him to frame and hang on the wall. Guy might give you some beer money for it. If your interested you can contact him at [email protected] his mane is Alva and really a nice guy.

Work Safe All



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
ive talked to alva, he is VERY nice.. This is one of my favorite pieces though. CJ Anderson Electrified this for me.



   
ReplyQuote
 Hope
(@Hope)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice call station ......Nice collection of all electronic instruments .



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top