Elevator Forum

1930's Otis car swi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

1930's Otis car switch

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,581 Views
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10572]
1930's Otis car switch

Removed from a de-commisioned car in midtown Manhattan


   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dan,
That sure is a beauty!
I have an old haughton I've been saving for my man cave. It's nowhere as nice as that...

Last edited by jkh; 05/06/14 01:35 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Very pretty! I have one that my Dad removed 35 years ago, it also has the hall door bypass button in it behind glass 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Leggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hold on to that Dan have only seen one of those and it is still going up and down in a lift cab.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top