Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Local 23

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.5 K Views
(@Gristle_Britches)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27232]
Hey everyone, just got my ranking today (91) and I'm wondering what the demand is right now here in PDX so I can get a gauge on when I might get called or if I'm too high up on the list.



   
Quote
(@Growwheels)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Me too... 91 is better than me. Im 148 so it doesnt look good for me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Soggywater)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My rank is 26. I have also been trying to figure out When I might receive the call. Local 19 in Seattle is at around #40 from their list... but I’ve also heard they’re busier. Doesn’t seem like there is much information out there to gauge the available work for Local 23.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pdxelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Portland is staying busy but nothing like Seattle. The bench has been mostly clear. Apprentices have been starting to turn out so there could be more opportunity this year. Good luck!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Loogie28)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rank #81 for Portland. From what I’ve read I probably won’t be called cause the demand isn’t high over there.. but I’m also ranked #51 in Texas. And that list is moving fast.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FourPoundHammer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
List is at #15



   
ReplyQuote
(@FourPoundHammer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
#19 got the call. I start safety tomorrow!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats man, crazy how its been a year and u were inly 4 away



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mr.Penthouse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which Department has to most work ? I currently work New Equipment, looking to move to the Local 23 ! From the local 19 and we are hearing about 2 to 3 jobs lined up for my crew alone !!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pdxelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Depends on company for which type of work is busy. One of the majors has been sending new construction guys out of town. While others are taking on probies. It’s been steady and busy at times but nothing like Seattle for the past 7 years. That much I know.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top