Elevator Forum

How to become an el...
 
Notifications
Clear all

How to become an elevator mechanic in Canada

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
193 Views
(@GigaGeek)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41386]
Sorry for the duplication. I actually posted this in another thread a couple weeks ago. But this seems like a more appropriate location to post this:

A few of my friends' kids are graduating this year, and I keep getting the same question: how do you actually get into the elevator trade?

So I put together a proper guide — union vs. non-union apprenticeship, what each province actually requires. Not a recruiting pitch, just the honest answer I kept giving one conversation at a time.

How to become an elevator mechanic in Canada

If it's useful, let me know. if there's another elevator topic worth doing the same for, tell me — happy to put one together.



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top