Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/09/2025 5:50 am
I have a weird issue with an old Dover of mine.
It started by blowing the fuse for door close, and after replacing the fuse, door close works fine, but... now the doors won't open on the bottom floor.
FS Phase 1 and 2 work as usual.
All calls at the other 2 floors work like they're supposed to.
But... When a call is registered at the bottom floor: the car runs down, gets to the floor, and stops, that's it. The call(s) stay latched, no gong, button remains lit, and can only be opened from the controller. 1C and 1U stay energized unless I manually reset the relays.
Any help?
10/09/2025 8:09 am
Is that the ibm really style ? Cuz I've seen those relays do some weird stuff after people manually use them to set a call or open a door. Those little wires in the relay can bend and short out to things
Topic starter
10/09/2025 10:34 am
Yes, it is. I plan on manually going through every one of the relays tomorrow. Well, the relays related to 1C, 1U, etc.
11/09/2025 10:26 am
How about 1a for bottom floor selection, DC cancels down calls but it sounds like your intermediate floor is working. Do you have 1ua or os? Is it car calls also?
Topic starter
12/09/2025 1:33 am
I got back to it yesterday. The down calls cycle the doors, but 1C, 1U, and 2U will not cycle the doors.