Elevator Forum

Applicant Pool
 
Notifications
Clear all

Applicant Pool

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,198 Views
(@gooodmann23)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8404]
I am currently going through the recruitment process for a position as an apprentice in a NYC union. I passed the test and performed well in my interview.

I have just received a letter which stated I have been given a rank in the low 100's in their applicant pool. My question to you folks is what should my next step be? What are my chances of getting selected? The letter stated that they "do not know how many applicants will be selected into the program".

Should I give up and just keep sending resumes elsewhere?
I would greatly appreciate any responses!!



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ask the union hall where you interviewed.
They should be able to tell you when the last three person or groups were hired!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top