Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/05/2014 9:38 am
I was told that the NEIEP welding trailer will be in my area sometime in September.I was wondering if anyone on here has went through the training an how it was.Can't be over trained.
29/05/2014 10:27 am
Several buddies took it , said it was a great class
Certified after that I think for a while.
Certified after that I think for a while.
27/06/2014 1:41 pm
I took it.. its a good course and you can get certified for free... sign up and take it only if u go one time cause the first time they will give u a nice welding helment and gloved and the hammer to knock the slag off... so even If u can't go and complete it sign up and go to get the stuff our union covers it all... brother Darrell local 093 Nashville tn