Elevator Forum

Trying to relocate ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Trying to relocate to Georgia

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,500 Views
(@mfresh67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1432]
Hello everyone, just wondering if anybody could give me feed back about the elevator business in Atlanta, GA. Im a union elevator mechanic in ny and want to relocate there. Ive checked for a couple companies but dont even know where to start to get work there. any feedback would be great thanks



   
Quote
(@dre1383)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am also a Mechanic in NY and currently we have laid off guys in town from Atlanta. From what we understand they have been slow for quite awhile. If you really want to transfer get your 6 month residency time done as soon as possible. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UnYawn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I hate to tell you man, but the elevator business here in Atlanta is rough to say the least. If you can be patient and wait it out, I would. Judging by what we are seeing here, looks like we are still very flat.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top