Elevator Forum

Holiday Horror Crus...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Holiday Horror Crushes Womans Leg

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,208 Views
(@Wrench)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1014]

Last edited by Wrench; 12/31/10 07:37 AM.


   
Quote
(@fateinc2005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did any one read kriegers comments? Im really getting sick of this guy. Also the stuff he said on the elevator worlds blog this is a sight for help and he's is going to other sites and stirring the pot.Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way but it seems like he has issues with elevator mechanics .Ive met him before at a pace class and got a weird vibe from the guy he seems like an instigator to me .



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which comments are you referring too!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wrench)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Link please 😊

Last edited by Wrench; 01/03/11 03:11 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is the link:

http://www.liveboards.com/mb/server/thread.cgi?B=107638&C=30&SID6=&M=15849;board.cgi?B=107638&C=30&S=0&SID6=

The whole thing is worth a read.

I am disappointed fateinc2005 that you are representing the IUEC with out their permission and more disappointed that after at least 8 hours of continuing education the only thing you took away from all the hard work done by all the people involved with the pace program was your opine of who you believe me to be. I am married and am not interested in any new relationships, but thanks for the offer.

If you have the ballast to match your words, please feel free to bring me up on charges. If you don't know the number for the hall, I can give it to you. If you think you can do a better job of writing the curriculum than did I for pace, please do so. Otherwise, save your spurious remarks for some one else. How come you are afraid to own your own words and put your name on your posts? Do you lack the courage of your own convictions?

Respectfully Submitted,

Robert L Krieger Jr.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wrench)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Robert, I found it. 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Robert, I have never met you and enjoy your comments on all elevator forums. I've taught NEIEP classes too and that arena can be tough! Everyone has an opinion!

Last edited by halfpick; 01/04/11 02:48 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top