Elevator Forum

California Continui...
 
Notifications
Clear all

California Continuing Education Classes for recert

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,429 Views
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1573]
Subject: RE: Continuing Education Classes for recertification of CCCM certification.

Brothers and Sisters,

RE: Continuing Education Classes for recertification of CCCM certification.

I will be holding weekday classes depending upon my availability. I will also schedule some Saturdays and offer the training then.

If you can verify that you have been out of work for the last 3 months the fee is $12.00.

If you are working the Fee is $125.00

You will need to download and print the hand out and bring it to class. It is on the registration form, between 14 and 15 MB and consists of 250 pages.

The class hand out is also available for purchase in class for $25.00

Cash check or Charge is accepted. (10% discount for cash)

As soon as I get 15 students signed up I will schedule a class. The maximum I can handle is 40 students.

http://certifiedconveyancetraining.wufoo...a-registration/

Location will be determined by the address of the majority of the people who sign up for class.

I am available to host the class at your company site for a flat fee.

The class is good for 11 months, so if you get it in early it will apply to the end of your expiration date. This means you will get full value for your education and training. Waiting for the last moment is not a good idea.

The class is 8 hours of contact time, so bring your lunch to class. It is my sincere hope you will copy this and send it to our out of work brothers and sisters who might appreciate our thinking of them and extending a hand up during this challenging time.

*****This class is in no way associated with the PACE program or the IUEC. Registration with PACE is as it always was through the EIWPF. http://www.eiwpf.org/index.htm

Respectfully Submitted,

Robert L Krieger Jr.
www.cctc.name



   
Quote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also starting a title 8 users group for people who are studying to take the California State Mechanic's or Inspector's exam. Contact me at my website. www.cctc.name



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top