Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
30/12/2009 10:50 pm
UK based l/engineer needing a job..is anyone needing one...
01/01/2010 7:09 pm
LOL, we got 445 members in our Local and 100 on the bench right now...
23/02/2010 6:52 am
Sorry,I just caught up with this post, so dont know if you are still looking.
Without knowing what part of the UK you are in, but I am currently looking for an NVQ3 engineer for a service callout route based near Sheffield. An ability to work well on old Otis relay panels is required.
I have advertised on Elevatorshack, where you can message me for details.
Without knowing what part of the UK you are in, but I am currently looking for an NVQ3 engineer for a service callout route based near Sheffield. An ability to work well on old Otis relay panels is required.
I have advertised on Elevatorshack, where you can message me for details.