Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Just bitching!

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.8 K Views
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dude,are you on the same conspiracy sites as me?

Been down that rabbit hole and back.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Most of what I said has verifiable facts to back it up. If I refer mostly to history, documents, news, then it's not conspiracy theory, it's just "telling it like it is".

There is only a very small bit of connecting the dots needed. Don't need to be a rocket scientist, just average cognitive skills will be sufficient.

Anyway, just take what I said for what it's worth, even if only parts of it makes sense to you. If you surmise that nothing I said has any merit, that's fine, you free to think for yourself, and I am not offended.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will say this...

The one thing nobody can take from you is what's between your ears..

Well Father Time does do that after awhile..LOL..



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
vic you're definately a deep thinker!

Last edited by uppo72; 08/11/12 01:29 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top