Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/03/2022 6:53 am
I have an Esco hydro with only one page of prints.
Lookin for what relay holds “PF” up
I have a different print that has pF held up by “DC” with a capacitor holding up “DC”
I have “PF” blocked up and it’s running
Any. Help would be appreciated
Lookin for what relay holds “PF” up
I have a different print that has pF held up by “DC” with a capacitor holding up “DC”
I have “PF” blocked up and it’s running
Any. Help would be appreciated
15/03/2022 8:45 am
This is the definition of PF from the relay codes sheet. I can't find a PF relay in any of my ESCO prints.
PF Phase Failure Relay
Coil of this relay is between phases 2 and 3, contact of this relay is in the motor starter coil circuit. If any phase is lost, motor starter will drop out. Hope this helps buddy.
PF Phase Failure Relay
Coil of this relay is between phases 2 and 3, contact of this relay is in the motor starter coil circuit. If any phase is lost, motor starter will drop out. Hope this helps buddy.
Topic starter
17/03/2022 6:52 am
Thanks Montana. But I apologize the unit is a ESI (elevator systems )
Print#HYD-PC-1899-R HYDPCH25
ESI 201014
I only have one page of prints would anyone have this specifically “PF” relay section
Print#HYD-PC-1899-R HYDPCH25
ESI 201014
I only have one page of prints would anyone have this specifically “PF” relay section
Topic starter
17/03/2022 6:53 am
Thanks for your help Montana
17/03/2022 12:45 pm
No problem buddy.
17/03/2022 7:03 pm
I have a 2001 print that you are welcome to.
You can buy them from ESI, Custom Elevator may be able to help you also.
Topic starter
17/03/2022 9:10 pm
If you have a print I would much appreciate it if you could send me a PDF of it if you have it by chance or some pictures that be awesome my company is on credit hold right now with ESI
06/04/2022 8:00 am
I have a few sets of prints. Pm your email
26/07/2023 7:49 am
Would you happen to have information on setting up a A7 selector on short (dummy) floors? It's a 4 stop front and rear, short run is from 2R to 3F. Existing Selector has 8 tapes (4 Lanes) with the lane closest to the rail is doors, 2nd lane from the rails is leveling, stop, 3rd lane is a duplicate double stepper setup of lane 2, and lane 4 is positioning. Everyone I have spoken to has never heard or seen this configuration. All documents I have seen so far only show 3 lanes or 6 tapes for the A7 selector.