Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Esco hydro

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,551 Views
(@KENNYC$$)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32707]
I have an Esco hydro with only one page of prints.
Lookin for what relay holds “PF” up
I have a different print that has pF held up by “DC” with a capacitor holding up “DC”
I have “PF” blocked up and it’s running
Any. Help would be appreciated



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is the definition of PF from the relay codes sheet. I can't find a PF relay in any of my ESCO prints.
PF Phase Failure Relay
Coil of this relay is between phases 2 and 3, contact of this relay is in the motor starter coil circuit. If any phase is lost, motor starter will drop out. Hope this helps buddy.



   
ReplyQuote
(@KENNYC$$)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Montana. But I apologize the unit is a ESI (elevator systems )
Print#HYD-PC-1899-R HYDPCH25
ESI 201014
I only have one page of prints would anyone have this specifically “PF” relay section



   
ReplyQuote
(@KENNYC$$)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for your help Montana



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No problem buddy.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a 2001 print that you are welcome to.

You can buy them from ESI, Custom Elevator may be able to help you also.



   
ReplyQuote
(@KENNYC$$)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
If you have a print I would much appreciate it if you could send me a PDF of it if you have it by chance or some pictures that be awesome my company is on credit hold right now with ESI



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a few sets of prints. Pm your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffered OUT!)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Would you happen to have information on setting up a A7 selector on short (dummy) floors? It's a 4 stop front and rear, short run is from 2R to 3F. Existing Selector has 8 tapes (4 Lanes) with the lane closest to the rail is doors, 2nd lane from the rails is leveling, stop, 3rd lane is a duplicate double stepper setup of lane 2, and lane 4 is positioning. Everyone I have spoken to has never heard or seen this configuration. All documents I have seen so far only show 3 lanes or 6 tapes for the A7 selector.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top