Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32 1077 fault

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,651 Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30390]
Working on a TAC32h. Moves on inspection. Won't run on normal.
Populating
1110-A17/B44 shutdown error - inspection to reset
1028-selector level outside DZ
1077-loss of hardware Enc

Leaning towards a bad selector board but unsure ATM.

Anyone ever encounter this? Have any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Elevator status shows automatic. I have all my proper leds lit. Not resetting the 1110 error by turning on inspection. The Real-Time motion status screen is saying POS:1 LEV/ DZ/ G&L CAR:#### REF:####
CAR B44 CANADIAN.. That part is unusual to me. Don't recall these units listing that.

Any thoughts?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
DZ1 sensor on selector board. Confirmed bad component. Tested with magnet while IMS open on tool. All other sensors activate except DZ1. So there ya go.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good find buddy. Sorry I couldn't help you. I have yet to see a TAC32. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top